Thursday, November 8, 2007

BANANAS AND SPRITE


So, in the cafeteria, my friend comes up to me and tells me that I can get high from bananas and sprite. Being the daring person that I am, I tell him that I'll do it if he tells me how. He said to eat two bananas as fast as I could and then chug a sprite immediately afterwards. Luckily, another friend overheard us talking and advised me not to because it would be entirely painful. WARNING!! THIS DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH!! I was almost mislead into this prank (what great friends I have). So my point, tell this insane idea to somebody that you don't like or someone who you know will do this. The actual effect is the intense pain of a mixture of mushed bananas and sprite coming out of your mouth and nose. I don't know exactly how this works. Maybe it has something to do with the carbonation and potassium, I'm not sure. If you know please let me in on this phenomenon. It's hilarious for the onlookers but I would strongly suggest buying your friend something nice after the hell that you'll put them through.

No comments: