Saturday, November 3, 2007

=====================


Farmer Bob walked Jackie and her mom through his garden, stopping to point out the different plants.

He grew many! There were avocados, with ruddy skins like an alligator. They also saw a cactus, figs, pumpkins and even mint growing by a strawberry patch. Mmm!

Finally he reached a pot with a sweet, skunky smell.

“This,” said Bob, “is a marijuana plant.”


"see those flowers"


“What do you do with the flowers?” asked Jackie.
“My friends eat them,” said Bob, “and smoke ‘em.”
“They smoke flowers?!”
“Yep. Doctors, teachers, artists, actors, even mayors and presidents. Marijuana makes some people feel happy. Other people say it’s ‘dreamy.’”
“Why do you use it, Farmer Bob?” asked Jackie.
“I don’t,” he said. “It just puts me to sleep!”
"it just puts me to sleep"
let me sleep

No comments: